January 20, 2010

On Women

I'm happy. And if I'm not, I'm pursuing happiness. Why it's so hard for people understand this is beyond me. Make yourself happy. At all costs.
I know too many people who stay where they are (geographically and relationship-wise) because they think they can "make it work". As soon as you stop focusing on your own self fulfillment, you become completely unattractive and vulnerable. The one I want chases and achieves what she wants. She'll move away from me for her dreams. If she's worth it, I'd follow. And if she moves away to pursue her own dreams, chances are that she's worth it. To this day, I've never met one who followed through with it. They all stay. And they all end.
The chances are so much better if you focus on making yourself a complete, happy entity. A woman who is content with herself is irresistible. And when you're that woman, any man who isn't happy will make you realize that.
It's not a matter of numbers, or of looks, or of hotness or of cup size. When it comes to meaningful interactions with human beings who are actually worth being around, you need to be happy with yourself. Chances are that they will be.

No comments: